We are looking forward to having you at Twin Rivers Ranch. As we transition into the new normal of Horse Trials during COVID-19 we will need to have the policies below followed during recognized competition and the waiver and release submitted by everyone on grounds via the registration link below.
COVID-19 Facility Protocols & Safeguards to be on Grounds
Everyone on grounds who is not entered must have a signed completed Waiver and Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement on file with the show office and provide contact information.
All individuals that were on grounds that test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the conclusion of competition, that individuals must immediately notify [email protected], [email protected] and local public health authorities.
If you are attending Twin Rivers Ranch as a groom, parent, coach, trainer, volunteer, officials, vendor or staff. Please follow links below to create you electronic release and then how to register and submit the release to be on ground at Twin Rivers Horse Trials.
- Create your electronic USEF/USEA Release and email to yourself.
- Registration to be on grounds and USEF/ USEA Release Submission
Face Mask/Face Covering:
- All individuals are REQUIRED to wear a facemask or face covering at all times in the show office, while dressage scribing, inside shop, inside tents with sidewalls, vendor trailers. Face masks or face coverings are allowed during competition.
- We recommend that masks be worn outdoors if you are going to be unable to socially distance yourself from people not from your own household.
- Masks are strongly recommended anywhere for unvaccinated people if they can not remain socially distanced from people not from their household.
IF YOU ENTER COMPETITION GROUNDS YOU ATTEST TO THE FOLLOWING:
- I am NOT experiencing any possible COVID-19 symptoms (e.g., Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea);
- I have NOT tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 10 days.
- Anyone has NOT been in close proximity to anyone who has tested positive within the last 14 days. Exception: Healthcare personnel who have treated patients using appropriate medical-grade PPE during the course of performing professional duties and those individuals who are fully vaccinated (at least 14 days after their nal COVID vaccination).
- I agree to comply with all organizer requirements for attendance, including but not limited to wearing a face mask/face covering (as situations require), social distancing and frequent hand-washing.
- I understand I can be removed from competition grounds for non-compliance of spectator protocols.
- I acknowledge that the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending this equestrian competition, I voluntarily assume all risks related to COVID-19 exposure and agree not to hold the competition, its organizers, or any of its directors, officers, staff, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.